A110 non-French speaking thread

Discussions générales sur toutes les Alpine NG , presse et édia
General discussions about all Alpine A110 NG versions, press and media
Répondre
Peiclet
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

Re: A110 non-French speaking thread

Slight corrigendum :D . We were talking about the # of UK PE having been sold.... 104 being the offcial Renault UK number. Period.
Alpinement votre
Peiclet
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

Inscriptions for Pistes Bleus now open inc. track days in Austria, Germany and UK

https://www.lapistebleue.com/en/
https://www.lapistebleue.com/de/

Erleben Sie die sensationelle Fahrdynamik Ihres eigenen Alpine A110 Première Edition, Berlinettes Classic, A310, GTA oder A610 auf Europa’s Rennstrecken während der LA PISTE BLEUE Events!
Alpinement votre
Bcr1548
Pilote amateur
Pilote amateur

The idea is a good one, regretably, whereas Porsche provides track days for owners and potential owners at a Porsche Experience Centre in PORSCHE owned cars completely at PORSCHE expense - including a nice breakfast and lunch - Alpine requires owners to PAY for their experience in their own cars. Of course if the cost of ownership - including the cost of spares and servicing - was considerably less for an Alpine, then many current Porsche owners might forego the "fringe" benefits, which include Porsche courtesy car and sumptuous showrooms with genuinely good coffee.

As someone who thinks the A110 is an absolutely terrific car (I pick mine up next week) , it disappoints greatly that the "buying experience" that Porsche provides is far superior.

If Alpine want to charge Porsche prices (which they are) - they need to provide a "buying experience" which matches Porsche.
Bcr1548
Pilote amateur
Pilote amateur

Bcr1548 a écrit :The idea is a good one, regretably, whereas Porsche gives owners and potential owners a day at a Porsche Experience Centre in PORSCHE owned cars completely at PORSCHE expense - including a nice breakfast and lunch - Alpine requires owners to PAY for their experience in their own cars. Of course if the cost of ownership - including the cost of spares and servicing - was considerably less for an Alpine, then many current Porsche owners might forego the "fringe" benefits, which include Porsche courtesy car and sumptuous showrooms with genuinely good coffee.

As someone who thinks the A110 is an absolutely terrific car (I pick mine up next week) , it disappoints greatly that the "buying experience" that Porsche provides is far superior.

If Alpine want to charge Porsche prices (which they are) - they need to provide a "buying experience" which matches Porsche.
Bcr1548
Pilote amateur
Pilote amateur

Bcr1548 a écrit :
Bcr1548 a écrit :The idea is a good one, regretably, whereas Porsche gives owners and potential owners a day at a Porsche Experience Centre in PORSCHE owned cars completely at PORSCHE expense - including a nice breakfast and lunch - Alpine requires owners to PAY for their experience in their own cars. Of course if the cost of ownership - including the cost of spares and servicing - was considerably less for an Alpine, then many current Porsche owners might forego the "fringe" benefits, which include Porsche courtesy car and sumptuous showrooms with genuinely good coffee.

I hope that readers of this post ARE English speakers - Google seems to make it incomprehensible when translated into French
Jérôme P.
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

In France at least, Porsche sponsored track days are not free at all, rather they come up at quite a hefty expense...Last time I checked though, Piste Bleue events are more or less within the same price bracket.
The only thing that is provided "free" with Porsche over here, is when you order a brand new car, like I did with my 2015 Spyder, they treat you to their PEC center to try the safety features of the same model you ordered on their own and specially designed track (low friction skid pads and all..).
And yes, there's a free lunch thrown in for good measure, although not an unforgettable one...
MFK
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Rescue card

Pls find attached the official Alpine A110 rescue card (instructions for rescue workers in case of an emergency), which might also provide some useful technical details of the A 110 (unfortunately available in German language only):

Since the file is too large to upload here is the link:
https://alpinecars.com/alp-content/uplo ... 017_DE.pdf
Peiclet
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

Re: Rescue card

MFK a écrit :Pls find attached the official Alpine A110 rescue card (instructions for rescue workers in case of an emergency), which might also provide some useful technical details of the A 110 (unfortunately available in German language only):

Since the file is too large to upload here is the link:
https://alpinecars.com/alp-content/uplo ... 017_DE.pdf
Thanks. Did you get that file through your car dealership?
Alpinement votre
MFK
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

No. I became aware of these rescue sheets through ADAC (German automotive association) and put it into google to find the one for Alpine.
Peiclet
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

For black colour lovers... A110 beautifully shot in a town setting (photo + video link). Interesting to notice also that in the UK black colour has been requested by ~12% of new owners (vs.< 5% as I recall for the rest of Europe)

https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C5605AQH ... j-vanaOrt0

Alpinement votre
Jérôme P.
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

Nice pic, although I suspect there are some fllters and/or photoshop rework out there !
MFK
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Photography

Alpine has really excellent photographers particularly Amy Shore:
[url]https://amyshorephotography.com/2017/12 ... -a110/[url]
https://amyshorephotography.com/2017/12/07/alpine-a110/
Jérôme P.
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

Yes, she's appearing on multiple occasions in the recent A110 videos and photo shoot work around several UK cities...
Hmy7k
Pilote
Pilote

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/82112073

Here is an image of my lovely Alpine on the coast of Wales.

Can anyone advise what is the correct torque for the wheel nuts please?
RHD PE #1722 In Alpine Blue
Toitoine
Pilote amateur
Pilote amateur

tightening torque is 130 Nm (min: 117 Nm, max 143 Nm)
Hmy7k
Pilote
Pilote

Toitoine a écrit :tightening torque is 130 Nm (min: 117 Nm, max 143 Nm)
:drink: Merci
RHD PE #1722 In Alpine Blue
Jérôme P.
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

Hmy7k a écrit :Image

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/82112073

Here is an image of my lovely Alpine on the coast of Wales.

Can anyone advise what is the correct torque for the wheel nuts please?
Great pic....and very welsh weather ! :wink:
Jérôme P.
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

Just for our International friends to know that this exists....little used however ! :wink:
Black110
Modérateur Alpine NG
Modérateur Alpine NG

Good that you digged it out... :wink:

David Clay
Pilote
Pilote

Hi there, thought I’d say hello on this thread as I have just joined the forum having ordered an A110 S on Saturday in Glacier white. Expect delivery in June and feeling very excited. :bienvenue
Répondre

Retourner vers « Alpine A110 NG »