Plaquettes arrière d'occasion

Discussions générales sur toutes les Alpine NG , presse et édia
General discussions about all Alpine A110 NG versions, press and media
Répondre
WorldwWdeWebs
Pilote
Pilote

Plaquettes arrière d'occasion

Bonjour! J'espère que c'est la bonne rubrique.
Bonjour! J'ai installé des coussinets Carbotech XP8 à l'avant de mon A110 et j'aimerais en installer à l'arrière. Carbotech a déclaré qu'ils refaçonneraient de vieilles plaquettes arrière si je pouvais en obtenir. Quelqu'un aurait-il de vieilles plaquettes arrière disponibles que je peux acheter s'il vous plaît?

Hello! I hope this is the right section.
I have fitted some Carbotech XP8 pads to the front of my A110 and would like to fit some to the rear. Carbotech said they will re-face some old rear pads if I can get some. Would anyone have any old rear pads available that I can buy please?
Pat300
Pilote débutant
Pilote débutant

Re: Plaquettes arrière d'occasion

WorldwWdeWebs a écrit : 19-août-2022 11:46 Bonjour! J'espère que c'est la bonne rubrique.
Bonjour! J'ai installé des coussinets Carbotech XP8 à l'avant de mon A110 et j'aimerais en installer à l'arrière. Carbotech a déclaré qu'ils refaçonneraient de vieilles plaquettes arrière si je pouvais en obtenir. Quelqu'un aurait-il de vieilles plaquettes arrière disponibles que je peux acheter s'il vous plaît?

Hello! I hope this is the right section.
I have fitted some Carbotech XP8 pads to the front of my A110 and would like to fit some to the rear. Carbotech said they will re-face some old rear pads if I can get some. Would anyone have any old rear pads available that I can buy please?
Bonjour,
J'ai des plaquettes arrière en bon étât , on peut voir ensemble par MP.
Cordialement .
Pat
Pat300
Pilote débutant
Pilote débutant

Bonjour
J'ai des plaquettes arrière en bon état , on peut voir cela ensemble en MP
Cordialement.
Pat
GyomS
Pilote
Pilote

After discussing with Ian, I went with XP10s at the front while still having the OE pads at the back.

Balance is still OK, from my point of view.
Did you notice any problem with your XP8s?

Anyway, curious to get your feedback with a proper compound at the rear too.
WorldwWdeWebs
Pilote
Pilote

GyomS a écrit : 25-août-2022 14:53 After discussing with Ian, I went with XP10s at the front while still having the OE pads at the back.

Balance is still OK, from my point of view.
Did you notice any problem with your XP8s?

Anyway, curious to get your feedback with a proper compound at the rear too.
The stopping power of the XP8 is good but I'm getting a lot of vibration from the front on heavy braking. Also, the car dives at the front which I think is due to inferior stopping power at the rear - this is the problem I'd like to resolve.

Are there any aftermarket rear pads - I haven't managed to source any so far?

La puissance de freinage du XP8 est bonne mais je reçois beaucoup de vibrations de l'avant lors d'un freinage brusque. De plus, la voiture plonge à l'avant, ce qui, je pense, est dû à une puissance de freinage inférieure à l'arrière - c'est le problème que j'aimerais résoudre.

Existe-t-il des plaquettes arrière de rechange - je n'ai pas réussi à m'en procurer jusqu'à présent ?
GyomS
Pilote
Pilote

EBC/Life110 have been talking about imminent release of rear pads for 1+ year but still nothing.
As far as I know, on MP Rezeau have rear pads actually on sale: https://www.mp-rezeau.fr/produit/plaque ... er-alpine/

Re-compounding OE rear pads seems like the only other alternative.
Please do share you feedback if you go that way.

XP10s have similar stopping power to XP8s, but should handle heat better (the trade-off being cold squeaking).
For me, it slightly improved the vibrations you describe.
But I think ultimately the issue is with the OE rotors not withstanding the heat.

Needs better rotors and/or better cooling. Apparently MP Rezeau also got you covered there:
https://www.mp-rezeau.fr/produit/ensemb ... pine-a110/
https://www.mp-rezeau.fr/produit/boa-de ... pine-a110/ --> requires their aftermarket rotors
Répondre

Retourner vers « Alpine A110 NG »