A310 V6 Phase 2 1983

Forum dédié aux Alpine A310 L4 et V6
Forum dedicated to Alpine A310 L4 and V6
Répondre
Christopher Marsden
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

A310 V6 Phase 2 1983

Apologies if this has been covered before but I'm looking for anyone who might have a checklist of items that need to be removed and/or disconnected in order to separate the body shell from the chassis. Yes, mine is suffering from chassis corrosion so it's body off time for the relevant repairs.

To date all the bonding points are free, and the gear linkage is disconnected, plus the inner seat belt anchor points which bolt into the chassis. In terms of wiring, the brake pad warning light connections are free as are the water cooling fan connections. Fuel tank is out and the steering column is partly disconnected but I need to able to steer it at the moment. Rear window/engine cover is removed, and the earthing points on the chassis are all disconnected. Brake and clutch lines are disconnected. I'm concentrating at present on the wiring connections in the engine compartment.

What have I missed so far?

Thanks
Barrakutz
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Re: A310 V6 Phase 2 1983

Salut. Je vous recommande d'écrire en français. c'est un forum français. C'est vous qui devez vous adapter, pas les autres.
D'ailleurs, je ne parle pas français, puisque je viens d'un autre pays, mais je prends la peine de faire appel à un traducteur pour écrire.
Amicalement Gorka
J'écris mes messages à l'aide du traducteur Google. excusez moi s'il y a une erreur.
Mes voitures:
a110 1972, a310 1981, 5 turbo 1982, R8 Ts 1971, 8x 5Gtt, Clio Williams.......
T Falsetti
Modérateur Général
Modérateur Général

Christopher Marsden a écrit : 11-déc.-2023 18:07 Apologies if this has been covered before but I'm looking for anyone who might have a checklist of items that need to be removed and/or disconnected in order to separate the body shell from the chassis. Yes, mine is suffering from chassis corrosion so it's body off time for the relevant repairs.

To date all the bonding points are free, and the gear linkage is disconnected, plus the inner seat belt anchor points which bolt into the chassis. In terms of wiring, the brake pad warning light connections are free as are the water cooling fan connections. Fuel tank is out and the steering column is partly disconnected but I need to able to steer it at the moment. Rear window/engine cover is removed, and the earthing points on the chassis are all disconnected. Brake and clutch lines are disconnected. I'm concentrating at present on the wiring connections in the engine compartment.

What have I missed so far?

Thanks
Toutes mes excuses si cela a déjà été abordé, mais je recherche toute personne susceptible d'avoir une liste de contrôle des éléments qui doivent être retirés et/ou déconnectés afin de séparer la carrosserie du châssis. Oui, le mien souffre de corrosion du châssis, il est donc temps de démonter la carrosserie pour les réparations correspondantes.

A ce jour, tous les points de liaison sont libres, et la tringlerie est déconnectée, ainsi que les points d'ancrage intérieurs des ceintures de sécurité qui se boulonnent dans le châssis. Au niveau du câblage, les connexions du témoin des plaquettes de frein sont libres ainsi que les connexions du ventilateur de refroidissement à eau. Le réservoir de carburant est sorti et la colonne de direction est en partie déconnectée mais j'ai besoin de pouvoir la diriger pour le moment. La lunette arrière/le capot moteur sont retirés et les points de masse sur le châssis sont tous déconnectés. Les conduites de frein et d'embrayage sont déconnectées. Je me concentre actuellement sur les connexions électriques dans le compartiment moteur.

Qu’est-ce que j’ai manqué jusqu’à présent ?

Merci
:hello:
Dans ta liste, il te manque le pédalier ...
@lpinement
Thierry Falsetti

Modérateur général du FAR - Forum.AlpineRenault.com
Alpine A310 V6 83 Kit Pack GT marine irisé 403 N° D0050629 - Buffalo Pam1
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Well I tried writing in French previously on the A110 section of this forum and was told to write in English so you had better make your minds up.

Thank you for mentioning the pedal board, yes that is still to be dealt with.
Chris62
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Hi,

Check out this website : http://francois.a310.free.fr/Alpine-Ren ... sation.htm

this was very helpfull when i did the sepraration on mine, A310 V6 83 two ;-)

Now if you try to lift the body and the chassis doesn't seperate thats quite normal, its is tight fit !

You have to find a way to keep the chassis on the ground while lifting the body, you will hear some "cracks" here and there but thats fine.

Hope it helps.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Alpine A310 L4, Alpine A310 V6 »